View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 10:28 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by got2stopnow View Post
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. I was hoping to join the class of Nov, if it's ok? It's been five days without a drink. I think the worst of the withdrawal storm has almost blown over. Feeling a lot clearer today, and a bit more stable emotionally. Appetite and sleep are both still very disrupted, hopeful time will cure that. I want to continue the momentum I have going, and I have SR and members to thank for helping me this far. I live in a very remote area of Northern Maine, and have little or no contact with others, and 40 miles from the nearest town without a drivers license. with only internet. The only reason I have electricity is thanks to a near by dam that creates it and it has to pass thru me to get to civilization, so the SR forum has been absolutely wonderful!! Thank you, and looking forward to everyone's support, and helping to support everyone
Welcome got2stopnow and great job on 5 days!!! I will add you to our new class list that I am posting in the morning! Keep up the great work! :-)