View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
heather59901

Why does my AH that left keep calling?

My AH and I were together 5 years and have 2 small children together. 10 days ago he left us without moment to go shack up with his alcoholic ex girlfriend, who split from her husband the week before. He called me 6 times on Wednesday night from a new number. I blocked it because I have nothing to say. Then yesterday, he left 6 voicemails (even though he is blocked, I can still get the voicemails), begging me to call him. He said he was calling to check on the kids, calling to check on me and make sure we are ok. He said he knows he left me but still loves me. Why does he keep calling? He made his choice and I don't intend to go back. As many times as he has left, I have always taken him back. But now I'm done. But he seems to have this attitude that even though he treated me like crap and left with no warning, he doesn't understand why I won't talk to him. I just want to know why he keeps calling? And if he will probably give up soon? Because it is out of the ordinary for me to ignore him and it is requiring willpower on my part