View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 03:57 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
hexx

I think it went well. I went first. I met with the prosecutor for about 30 minutes ahead of time. I turned in the letter and anniversary card that he sent me last on Friday. Prosecutor entered it in to evidence.

Even though I cried through most of it, the PD never really asked me any questions (mostly just what time certain things happened). She was even the one that told me that I don't need to keep adding money to my phone so he can call our daughter. The he can contact her via letter and it wouldn't be considered me keeping from her.

It took about an hour all together. I just told her what happened and she had no follow up questions (except for if I was planning no filing for divorce and if I wanted him to do prison time and if I felt he needed alcohol treatment).

She met with my son next. He was there about 15 minutes. After that, they decided not to meet with my daughter (I am so grateful for that). They said they didn't want to put her through it.

Prosecution is going to offer him a second deal (he declined the first which was 5 yrs in and 3 probation). They are going to offer him 3 years prison, 5 years probation, and no contact with either myself, my son, or my daughter. Even the PD said that he could get 20 years if he decides to take it to trial. If it does go to trial then my daughter may have to give a statement, but as of right now she doesn't.

I guess we will see what happens next.