Old 11-15-2015, 10:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Thomas45

Originally Posted by heather59901 View Post
And she is a mean and vicious woman. She has beat the crap out of my ex before. She broke a mop over his back a few years ago. She has tried to run him over with a car. She is vulgar and rude and vile. She has no compassion and when she drinks she gets violent. I think this is why her husband kicked her out. A few years ago, she beat her best friend over the head with a cast iron skillet.
Heather, this is the same guy who told you "Are you dead? So was my 45 minutes really that tragic to your life?" when you told him you were having suicidal thoughts and needed support.

This is the same guy who has been physically abusive to you and laughed it off.

This is the same guy who has been mentally abusive to you time and time again.

This is the same guy who has lied about his state of recovery so that he could finish his rehab program faster and go back to drinking alcohol and smoking pot.

This is the same guy who has been trying to back out from the relationship since 2013, and then toying with you emotionally by drawing you back in only to push you away.

This is the same guy you've been trying to clean up since 2010 and he's never shown a genuine desire to clean himself up.

My dear, he uses people for his own enjoyment and casts them aside when they aren't convenient for him any more.

I know you want to make things work for the sake of your family, but he has shown you over the last 5 years that he is not capable of maintaining a healthy relationship. Think of how your babies will be impacted throughout their entire lives if they grow up in a home environment like this. The relationships we engage in are the same ones that we observe in our formative years, and all you have to do to confirm this is look at the thousands upon thousands of introduction posts from people who grew up in toxic family environments that ended up in relationships with toxic individuals.

Rejection hurts, but all things considered Heather, him not being there gives your children a far better chance of growing up in a sane environment.

He is abusive, and his ex girlfriend is abusive. They sound like two dysfunctional peas in a crazy pod. Let them deal with each other's insanity for a change, because you don't need that kind of toxicity in your life or in your children's lives.