Old 11-15-2015, 06:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
heather59901

AH left me for ex 4 days ago. Struggling this morning

I have been posting quite a bit recently because I am going through hard times and really need support. On Wednesday, my AH left me and our 2 babies. He packed his suitcase and left while I was at a doctor's appt. The nanny texted me to tell me. He has gone to shack up with his ex girlfriend whom he shares a teenage son with. Although their son is staying with his grandmother. His ex just split from her husband the week before. This morning I am struggling with the fact that he chose her over us. She is an alcoholic too. And she is a mean and vicious woman. She has beat the crap out of my ex before. She broke a mop over his back a few years ago. She has tried to run him over with a car. She is vulgar and rude and vile. She has no compassion and when she drinks she gets violent. I think this is why her husband kicked her out. A few years ago, she beat her best friend over the head with a cast iron skillet. I don't understand. I am hard-working and not violent. I tried to build a family with him and all he seems to have been able to do over the years is think about her, call her about our problems and run to her when things don't go his way. Is it really as simple as them being so much alike that that's why they seem to cling to each other for dear life? I'm feeling sad and a bit inadequate this morning. How can a woman that behaves this way really be a better alternative to a wife that loves this man and his 2 babies?