Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 06:02 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Step12 View Post
Every time we drink we are doing it to change the way we feel. A lot of us are not comfortable in our own skin. I have panic attacks too the panic attacks could be due to some withdrawals. I had them a lot when I first got sober your body is going with a lot of sugar depletion eat a lot of chocolate. Keep going to the meetings tell people that you're anxious it's good to get it out of your system a lot of times the look at you and say well duh �� It will get better. In a situation like this you might want to discuss it with a physician if you have insurance a lot of times when people are new insobriety they need some medication to keep their blood pressure down. Just remember it's not real. new insobriety we have to stay busy being of service. Talk to another alcoholic that's new and sobriety like you are You're not gonna like this very much but sitting around wondering if drinking is due to attacks then you are rationalizing. Read the literature. Also read the doctors opinion.
Thank you Step12. I am open to ALL suggestions. I just want to feel better...whatever it takes. Life's too short to feel like crap! Ya know?