Old 11-14-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
thomas11

Originally Posted by TheRake View Post
Dear Thomas, finally my good man....you're right: a brick wall.

Some things happened the last two days...maybe a test. I was going the way of the ego....

I was Jesus been tempted by Mary Magdalene and it turns out that yes my friend is Judas. My gut feeling to terminate this friendship was right. Time to go with the gut...

I'm Jesus in the garden of gethsemane and these snakes are trying to kill me. Forgive them father, for they know not....what they do.

A wall. The walls of Jericho. This is biblical.
You'll have to forgive me Rake as I am not a religious person, but I trust what you posted was positive. Some 15-20 years ago I listened to a program regularly called Loveline that was hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky and Adam Corolla. I was at a personally very challenging period in my life, they talked a lot about structure and boundaries for both the individual person and relationships. I listened intently and took it to heart. It helped turn my life around. My wife and I have very strict boundaries and structure, and we do not push them or cross them and I believe our relationship now is stronger than ever.