View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 06:13 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
tomsteve

Originally Posted by Friend Of Bill View Post
You have to look at your motives for asking so many people are you looking for someone to cosign your BS it's simple chapter 7 page 89 to 103 and by the way the word sponsor doesn't even exist it's not in any dictionary anywhere we need to keep this simple my responsibilities as a sponsor is the only guide another member through the 12 steps so they can do likewise if you want a bit wine moan and complain get a support group all the answers are in our book Alcoholics Anonymous my sponsor said it was the only book I needed to read at the time I could read anything else once I taking the steps and was practicing steps 10 11 and 12 on a daily basis good luck try not to find person who cosines read chapter 7 through and through it tells us on our second visit fr protege has read this volume and is prepared to go through with the 12 steps of the plan of recovery you can offer him much advice tell him you'll be there if he decides to make a decision and talk with someone but is important to do the work first so that you can help another the doctor's opinion there's a solution talks about being properly armed with the facts about yourself in a vision for you you cannot transmit something you haven't got I had to help me to be able to help you good luck
bill, the threads 4 years old and OP hasnt been here in a long time.

have you been looking at your motives for continueing to post here?