Old 11-10-2015, 03:33 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
TheRake

Day 1 done

So day 1 complete and I'm wondering why I can't get into bed. I start at 8am tomorrow and I'm consistently not getting enough sleep. I'll get 6 hours tonight hopefully......but twice last week I got 4 hours sleep. It's why I was bothered by someone last wednesday....lacking sleep I let someone annoy me for something that I normally wouldn't get annoyed about...

I need to address the sleep issue. Granted I'm sleeping on the floor now because the crap bed was killing my back. I was wondering was that repelling me from getting into bed.....

then I remembered something from last night. I think I was hallucinating. I was sleeping when suddenly I thought I saw a cat in the room. I have the bed on it's side and leaning against the wall while the mattress is on the floor. I thought I saw a cat looking at me through the bed frame. surely the light no? frightened the life out of me and I jumped up and didn't take my eyes off it while my hand searched for the lightswitch.....now the cat comes out from the bed and runs on to the mattress and looks like he want to run around me or jump on me.....I picked up some item of clothing ready to throw it over it and it's like he's shaping to leap up at me and I'm trying to hit it with the item of clothing......I eventually hit the light and there was nothing there....

Probably I good idea that I remember that.

flat is a dirtbox and I need to get out. a problem with mites or some tiny little flies that are driving me insanse, especially at night. Problem with humidity. Where the light switch is in the bedroom I put my hand just above it to lean on while putting my shoes on the other day and my hand went through the wall....wtf.com? so searching for the light switch while the cat was hovering my hand went into it again.....

am I beginning to see the light