Old 11-10-2015, 11:09 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Dimndaruf

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
Very true but we're all sinners and we all make mistakes too.

well of course, but you totally MISSED the point...you SAY he is the MOST spiritual man you have EVER met and i pointed out at least ONE area where he is anything but.....by having maintained a relationship with someone else throughout your marriage and texting another woman (funny, he just happened to have the number for another woman handy, isn't that just crazy ironic???) the MINUTE you left the house. if that is your idea of spiritual, you might want to rethink that a bit........THAT was my point.
It wasn't THE MINUTE I left the house, it was actually a few months after I had been gone. The same night he drunk himself into oblivion and had to go to the hospital because he was so guilty and disappointed in his own behavior. He was as wrong as wrong gets. It was a woman from his past who's # he had from years before we were together. I'm not picking up for him or saying he had rights to do so, just clarifying the details. Priests are touching children, ministers are using believers $ to better lives, and some nuns have sex out of wedlock. Doesn't make them any less spiritual, when we make mistakes, we own them and ask for forgiveness.