View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:34 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Search Meister, here, had to look up this term. I'm thinkin' 'WTF is a Garbage Bowl'? A Mur_can 'solution' in search of a problem. That doesn't need solving. We use a beat-up Tupperware Container. If/when it goes, I'll cut away much of the top of a Plastic Gallon Milk Container, but leave the Handle intact for carrying. 'Round here, that's just how we roll.

To make my Millions, mebbe I'll invent a TP Holder that doesn't work if you don't put the TP on correctly whereby the Paper rolls off the front. I'll send you BS-style Pix from my new Digs in Tahiti.

I thought 'Garbage Bowl' was me and a buncha IL Polacks at a Detroit Bowling Alley with Pitchers of PBR, or similar Swill, goin'. As my very-Polish FIL told Da Wife when a Youngster at her Gran's Detroit Funeral when she balked at kissing her goodbye: 'Xxxxxx, it ain't the dead ones you have to be scared of'.

A full-on, formally-trained Chef in our Family doesn't keep Guns around. This is good. She'd Shotgun her huge Flat Screen TV if she heard Rachel Ray chirp 'EVOO' one more time.

Back in the day, see here a Pic of my Doppelganger handing out a Polish Bowling Award. Today, not so much. Only because my Hair's not yet white.

- Polish Bowling World Cup Award Pic -