View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 08:41 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Holds1325

Hi all

letitgo - sorry if I'm not updated on your situation, so I take it you travel quite a bit right, for work I assume?

Upwards - Whats wrong with skittles? I eat em alot now (lol) my favorite are the wild berry type! How are you doing?

Toki - I hope you get better, that happened to me a few weeks ago, it was awful, plenty of rest and fluids should clear it up!

Fantail - I'd call that a victory anyway, even though the panic attacks hit. I swear all of you are indeed stronger than I am, if I was in any situation involving any alcohol where it was socially acceptable for the moment I'd probably give in! Im sorry about the panic attacks though I hate those they're absolutely dreadful.

Shabs - hey shabs, how are you doing now?

KeyofC - still encouraging and positive as usual, hows everything going with you?

The work week is still beginning and its bound to get going crazy. I'm not sure on your situation upwards where you had that mishap at work but I can totally sort of relate. This mishap which happened wasn't necessarily my fault though more like my entire department. We found an error in the software we pay for, that had been going on for months that potentially has cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue. Fortunately my boss found it, and then my skills was able to single out the error and get it fixed.

We pay a company to run this software for us so its partially still their fault, but to let this go unnoticed for months is not good at all, sort of worried about my future somewhat. Then again its not necessarily my fault either, its up in the air at this moment but someones going down for this I just know it!

Oh well I really have lost interest in my job since sobering up so if it goes down worst case scenario maybe I can finally get outta here or perhaps I'll keep my job and some major change will occur.

See this goes along with anything can happen at work and ur job could be on the line when you think its secure, thats why I think its best to just let things be and do ur best.

Staying sober through it all is key though, and I'm glad you all are still here with me.

Hope to hear from some of the others though its been awhile.