View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 11:29 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp ~

No Burger Meat yet. Helen Keller could follow the Poop Trail that Cows leave. So, they either all got rounded up yesterday, or are very far down our Canyon where there's a Spring with Cattails. A Mountain Lion hangs out there, and feasts on Bambis and Cows. No need to find out right this moment if me and my Titanium Frame .357 are faster than it is. I got some decent DSL speed to enjoy first. ~10 Megs, after the Vids I'm watching consume some of the Overhead.

Looks like the Ranch Workers adjacent 'found time' to Recycle some bent Gates, and strap them in a couple of places where gaps or crappe Fence condition lets Alien Cows intrude.

In other News, I learned all the Domestic Guano at about age 12 when my Mom was quite sick. I can Iron and Vacuum with the best of 'em. My old Travel Steamer shapes up a Shirt in no time. I used to carry a loop of Twine. Loop it through one of the Hotel Hangers with no Hook, and hang it over the Shower Rod to then steam out whatever's on the Hanger. In a squeeze here, I quickly pass stuff under the Shower, and throw them in the Dryer for 10 Minutes. Good to go...

The Wireless 'Net Connection lives, thanks to a replacement Cable. Now, I got some Moab RV Trip Planning to do.