View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 07:45 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Bim ~

Hell_yaz! ~22 Megs is smokin'! Streaming Video only takes about 3 Megs max for stutter-free Transfer, so you be in tall Cotton! Stream in Music from around the World, or do whatever. I check speeds at <dslreports.com>. Download Redneck Dude Pix at high speed now!

- Redneck Meet.com -

All my A-R Tech Tests over the past few days - especially this Morning - were to establish what our baseline Speed is: ~11.5 Megs. For Rural Landline DSL, that's hotchit. The reason I didn't bury Wire for the last 1,350' to our Gate Phone Box is because it would have dropped the speed further. Not to mention ~$1.50/ft. buried. The ~100 Megs Wireless Bridge Link won't be the Bottleneck, obviously.

I went ahead and sprung for Roku 3 Boxes, but only because they have a neato Wireless Headphone Jack in the Remote. And, a few other Geek features. A Reviewer liked the Roku 2 the best of anything out there right now, so you're choosing smart. ~$70 Clams @ Wally World.

A fine P.M. at the Dog Park after a much-needed Trailer Nap today.

From his Homeboy Apt. Lights in a Metal Barn Building being on, I know my Bastid Neighbor w/5 DUIs is in the House tonight. But, he only stays for 1 Night before going back to a City setting so he can drink more at Bars. And then drive w/o a License or Insurance. Ever since I shot back when he shot at me ~1 Decade ago, he's as quiet as a Church Mouse. Peace here on the Mesa. They everywhere 'round here. Wasted Is The New Black in some places.

Neato to hear of your Interview today, MLD. As one saying about myself in those Scenarios goes: If ya can't knock 'em dead. knock 'em comatose!