View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 08:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Maria83

Thanks @ LuLu70... I think if I keep doing what I'm doing he will eventually get it....HOPEFULLY!!

Laurie6781~~~ I took your advice and told him both my sponser and online sponser said that a relationship is not an option right now. He even had a come back for that one .... he said well that means you are def. interested in me it is just bad timing. He said you don't have to answer that because I already know you are if you were talking to your sponser about a relationship with me. CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM?!! Someone is a little cocky & has some what of a big ego...don't ya think lol ? LOL If he only knew I have NOOOOO interests in him like that AT ALL.

Pedagogue - Yeah, I agree with you about him trying it with another newbie. I'll have to keep a look out and warn them!

2tough2die - LMAO You are such a nut but I luv it! You always make me laugh!! YES HE IS STARTING TO CREEP ME OUT JUST A LITTLE LOL!! LOL I have an idea ....how about you run him over for me.

Only one phone call today and it was very short....so maybe he is getting the hint.