View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM
  # 414 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Thanks guys after logging out I put on a guided meditation video & I didn't dream as much no where like the last two days so I'm really grateful for that

Spock ears would be so cool Mags but alas it wasn't meant to be

The guy always does my eyebrows with a comb & mini clippers sounds silly but I can't stand bushy eyebrows with wispy hairs everywhere and when he done my ears i didn't ask but he got the one hair on my right side that was buggin me I was well happy I said thank you I've been trying to get that with scissors lol

Thank you Toots, D, FBL, Drake, Rusty, Saskia

As for my therapist I'm on a waiting list since my last therapist left I asked the person who is helping out with courses & work & she said if you havnt heard anything by the end of October then phone me again ? I'm a bit peeved at this and I'm not even sure if this is the right help as they are focusing on anxiety and not on depression and they havnt actually made me think it was Anna who helped me going out regularly again what with talks of walks the books that have really helped my agoraphobia if it wasn't for my foot I'd be out doing 5 miles now (btw i plan on exercising again this weekend hopefully get a pair of karimoor)

I'm ringing the Dr after this post to get an apt as I think I need help and all this waiting is doing my head in & I don't think they have helped its more you guys & I'm not even saying it like that but for real you guys make me better & stronger

Ringing the Dr now