View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:18 PM
  # 452 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Hi class
All well here. Sitting on the couch, watching news (depressing/irritating) with a full belly. Daughter is with Dad. I'm ok though. Starting to adjust to having all this time alone. In a way it's nice.....

I officially start my first volunteer gig tomorrow. I think it's going to be pretty free flowing. I sort of feel like I'm just going to be 'supporting' the director. Not really sure what I'll be doing yet. I'm a bit nervous but nothing unmanageable. I declined working with the American cancer society because my late hubs anniversary of his death is the 31st. I have PTSD and just didn't want to risk anything that might trigger me. So I'm avoiding.....which is ok for now.

Guess I'll be sober 4 months on the 12th. I should probably wait until the 12th I just don't know how many days I have at this point. Pretty sure I'll make it. I feel kind of ambivalent about drinking. Don't care if I do, don't care if I dont. Not really sure if that makes sense. I know drinking will make feel and look like crap....that's at best. Why bother?

Good news I ve been figuring out how to get sliding fee medical care since I have no insurance. I'm getting a free mammogram and I'm trying for a free MRI which would mean I can figure out what is wrong with my back. Not that I would get surgery but it would be nice to know where all this pain is really coming from. Might help me better treat it.

Well this is a boring post. Guess that's good. Take care everyone. Love yourself......