View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 12:25 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
QuietToday

Originally Posted by tenspeedblender View Post
i'm pretty much in the same boat as you, especially with cigarettes. i'm not even trying that yet, maybe after i get some time without drinking under my belt i'll feel confident enough to try that but for right now i just don't see it happening.

keep it going tho, dumping $150 of smokes and booze is something i could have never done, don't go back on your resolution!
It's certainly tough. For me this is the second time I've seriously quit booze, and while I fell off, it was only for a month before I caught myself. So I still feel rather close to sober thinking in that way, which is why I'm doubling up with going for smokes too---

But gosh, I don't know. To be honest I just took a walk around campus (it's 3am; nicotine jives got me), and I found a perfect cigarette on the ground. It was a 100 and broke at the filter, so I guess someone tossed it---
Yeah. I broke that filter off and smoked the thing and it was absolutely the best thing I've ever tasted in the world :P

So I'm not quite there yet. I threw them out, and haven't bought any--- but if I find one when I'm craving, or even muster up the courage to try and bum one from somebody, I probably will.

Gotta' keep trying, anyway!