View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 379 (permalink)  
3wolves

Monday is on the books. A good day, but frustrating. Training my boss' wife. She doesn't come in til five hours into my eight hour shift. Expects me to stop and go over what I've done. How about being there at five thirty when I get there and start from the top of my day? Then keeps calling me off task to go to her.....how about trotting your ass over to me and let me help you without leaving what I'm doing. I see it as passive aggression. Drives me nuts. Her husband, whom I've worked for years with, and my boss know.....tell me what my goals are on top of my regular tasks, and it will get done, and done right. I've worked for this company 32 years.....I know my STUFF.
Hubs was home today. He had Lyme disease....to the point before catching, that neurological side effects occurred. Short term memory impairment, headaches, easily frustrated. So today was a prone on the couch day for him. Poor lovey. Will be a quiet night here.
It was so nice to wake up feeling good. I felt happy before I ever threw the covers back!
Enough complaining. Grateful to be alive and sober.
Hugs all around!!!!