Thread: blessings......
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

blessings......

Hello Family!!

It seems like alot of time has passed since I've had some time to sit down and right or catch up on the posts. I'm hoping I can get all caught up soon though. Welcome to any newcomers...you sure have found a wonderful place here.

Well, the band aid job and terrible hours I've had are now over.... A wonderful job opportunity has just fallen into my lap. It is truly a blessing. This past weekend I helped a close friend of mine move into the apartment complex I live in. During that move and having lots of contact with the office, my landlord called me to ask if I would be interested in filling the Assistant Managers Position there...she knew of my work history and she and I developed a very good repoir from the 1st day I moved in here. She also knew I was still looking for something better with all the experience I've had.

I told her yes I would be very interested and after a VERY long week of background checks, drug tests, criminal checks etc, I was offered the job about an hour ago. I accepted and start in the morning with paperwork and training. Good news is I will get salary and no longer will have to pay rent. Plus, daytime hours...so I can pick the little one up and come home with her!!!!!
That is the most wonderful perk of the all to me.

Gosh, but other than being really busy with helping my friend move and waiting on the news I finally got today, it has been pretty crazy. I know things will settle down soon though.

The little one is good, did very well on her 1st report card.

My x-A is showing his face again, confided in me two days ago he got his 3rd dwi last month and will go to court for it in Feb. I nodded and slowly shook my head when he told me this. But I smiled when he left, that the chaos of that is out of my and my daughters life.

I've missed you guys so much, I hope everyone is doing the best they can and is well. You all were right, if I waited and kept my eyes open the opportunty would come.

Take care everyone...

Much love and Hugs!!!!