View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

I had a good walk this morning and a day full of boring diet food. We were thinking about going out for dinner until our daughter fell asleep. She never naps anymore, so, delighted with our good fortune, my husband and I just sucked down a bunch of random snacks and commenced to enjoy the peace and quiet. I had a wrap made on one of those low carb tortillas with turkey, spinach, and one of those little Laughing Cow cheese spread things that I recently learned are shelf-stable, which is never a good sign when you're trying to be health-conscious.

It was a good day. My daughter had her swim lesson this morning, and this afternoon's project was to weed out her too-small clothes and hit the store for replacements. She just had a growth spurt, so all of a sudden nothing fits her. I feel like I have to buy her an entirely new wardrobe every three months. Luckily little girl clothes are so damn cute.

The National Weather Service has issued a wildfire warning tonight because conditions are such that if a fire starts, it will get out of hand. It's very dry, warm, low humidity, and winds at 50 mph. Everyone's a little nervous and praying no one does anything stupid tonight. I don't even like to turn on my stove anymore, but I know people are out there BBQing. Oh well, wish us luck.