Thread: Denial
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 02:34 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

I share in your heartache, I really do. You are amazing for holding out and holding up the way you do. Caring for your children is the most important 'job' there is, no matter what you need to do to do that. It's rough right now. And don't know if you have anywhere else to turn. But you can be sure that even with you there in another part of the world from where I am that there is a higher power at play here to lift you up, to comfort you and your kids, to CARE for you and help you care for yourself.

To thine own self be true. You are a beautiful human being created by God who deserves the very best. You deserve to be free and happy.

Don't let anyone rob you of that. Anyone! I don't care how powerful or important,smart, cunning, attractive they are, don't let them rob you!

It must feel like life is against you right now. But just remember that there is ONE who is in control of the whole world and true justice will be served. You will have your redemption. It may not come overnight and it may take some time and some effort on your part. But if you keep pressing on and don't give up and don't give in until you are where you need to be to be healthy, happy and whole, it will all be worth it.

BeWell

God Bless