View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 07:01 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  
Rar

Originally Posted by Secretdrinker View Post
DEEP BREATHS

Gosh it's only 11am and I want wine. I don't, I want the stress of life to go away and I'm thinking wine would really help, which it won't in the long run, my brain knows that and it still fighting it telling me I need wine.

I'm STILL so tired. I know, it'll pass.

I was a bad mum this morning and I paid for it.

It was 8am, my 3 year old got herself out of bed and I knew I should get up but my body was so tired, I fell back asleep. I woke sometime later and could hear her doing something, and still I fell back asleep...

I got up around 9 and walked into what used to be my living room, it was unrecognizable. Sofas were half way across the room, drawers had been pulled out and emptied, chocolate cake was all over my rug, lovely rainbows had been drawn on my wall in pencil, 3 foot high), books were ripped, diet soda was all over the kitchen floor and she was right in the middle of spraying my suede sofa with window cleaner!
I shouted at her and sent her to her room so I could calm down even though I knew it was my fault.

Sigh.

I need to look into those vitamins, I know I said I'd do it, still haven't.

Anyway, day 19 now I think.
Just gonna read back and catch up.
I do not know how you survived this. In my eyes, sparing your child's life makes you a good mother. >>grin<<