Thread: Denial
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 04:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Whenever I stand my ground with him he is so nasty and bullies me about my home (tells me to get out, his dad owns the house) or anything else he thinks he can control - he's a massive control freak. He says he's been clean for 8 weeks, but has had no rehab or support and is still living with this girl! He's been on pills and drinking for at least 2 years so surely he couldn't just stop!? He still looks unshaven and with watery eyes and a runny nose. Am I being unfair to not believe a word that comes out of his mouth!?!?
His actions belie his words, he doesn't sound clean to me and if he was he would be willing to prove it.

He cannot bully you unless you let him. When conversation turns that way simply get up and walk away, no explanation necessary. If he bullies you in front of your children then he shouldn't be allowed to see the children at all, it sets an example for them that it is okay to bully and it is emotionally upsetting, they are the innocents who need you to be their protector.

My suggestion is to get some good legal advice then abide by it. Getting drawn into his world will not take you anyplace good.

Prayers out for you and your children, you deserve so much better than this.

Hugs