Old 09-29-2015, 03:58 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
LBrain

congrats on 9 months Sao... you are a year behind me.

Bim, drink about 10 espressos! And go in to the jury room room looking disheveled. You might get dismissed early.
When I had jury duty in the 'big' court it was a day to remember. Trying to find the parking in Philadelphia and dealing with the morning traffic. UGH.
As they were interviewing potential jurors I just say there with a smug look on my face and whenever they asked someone else a question I just rolled my eyes or shook my head. They never asked me any questions, they just said I could go But it was already after lunch and I had to deal with the traffic coming home.

Picked up camera at costco - second shopping trip. Debating weather or not to give it her now. But she did just tell me how wonderful the stew is.
I went budget - my budget at least got the fujifilm xp80 or something like that. Waterproof to 80 feet - not my original choice, but when costco has something close for a good price - SOLD! Came with a 32 GB card, case and two straps. Just thought of something, I may be taking it back if it doesn't have a separate battery charger....

Venecia, I may have missed it, did we ever get to see photos of cabinet?
Or was it someone else? That was paaaaages ago.