View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:57 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by matilda123 View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope all of you are well. Midton, how are you this morning? Frocks how are the kitties.

I am doing well--day 21 today. It has been a devilishly long week at work, but my mind is so clear right now and I feel like I can work calmly and productively. It really feels great. I know it won't always be like that (writing never is) but I'll take it for now.

Take care, everyone, and keep the faith.
Hi Mathilda
So glad you're feeling well and reaping the benefits of a booze free brain.
So I talked to the neighbor and told her to lock her kitties in her garage at night. Ok, she seems to have done that. Check. But the little guys are always in my back yard. That's ok but I have dogs that would love to rip them to pieces. I let them out when I got home, didn't do a cat sweep, and they had the mama cat cornered before she could jump up on the fence. Had to intervene before both the cat and the dog got hurt. I have to be more careful, but I also have to let my dogs out. They are really senseless cats. Somebody is going to get hurt. I have an old male kitty who is bigger than all 3 kitties combined..he's a coone and weighs 24 lbs. Luckily he isn't too interested....5 years ago they'd all be toast. I would just hate for one to get hurt