View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Good Morning Class

Slept well last night and my back isn't as painful this AM. I'm going to be able to hit yoga, then a chiropractor apt. That's the last one if I'm in MORE pain again. Just have to tough this out until I can get medical insurance. Kitties are not in my house so the neighbor must have locked them in her garage. Yay.

I have an interview tomorrow for volunteering for a conservation group in event planning. Who knew volunteering could be so challenging!

I'm going to start really being conscious of how I react to everything. I mean everything. I'm going to pause. Think. Breath. Probably NOT react to 90% of what comes by me. Always amazes me that I'm such an emotional dumb azz that I have to do this kind of stuff. But my inability to regulate my emotions is a huge piece of my lack of serenity. And I KNOW this. I was reading an article last night in another thread about the 6 things an alcoholic must accept/understand, and all that kept going through my mind is 'yeah, I have to grow up and act like an adult'....that's what each point was actually saying to me. Be wise, accountable, mature and thoughtful. Oh and honest. Oh yeah, THAT one.

Have a great day everyone!