View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 06:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Hi Popeye! So awesome to hear from so many people, feels like a party!

Freezing this morning, I'm all in for boots weather! Too bad forecast says mid 80s for the afternoon. I might wear them anyway...my office is air conditioned.

Hopefully rain will come soon. I want to visit my mom soon, but she won't let us go out there until it rains. She says it's too dangerous, which is strange and sad because that's my childhood home. I know she's right, though. Very dangerous out there right now.

Last night my daughter randomly asked "where is the fire? Is it far away?" I told her it's all gone (not 100 percent true, it's still burning, but they will have it out in the next couple days). I wish I could see into her little mind so I could know what she actually thinks happened. I definitely still feel insecure about my parenting throughout this whole mess. A million people told me how to change a diaper. No one told me how to explain a natural disaster to a 4 year old.

Anyway, I'm actually feeling pretty motivated to get some work done today. Onward! I hope everyone has a great day!