View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 06:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Rar

@ Fricka: Monday Monday....ok I'm going to complain a little...I'm sorry, hate doing that. My neighbor has kittens...three of em. ir stuff in ....I'm not kidding. 3 little cat toys. They are cute as heckThey have decided they like me better so they are living in my house. I have an indoor/outdoor cat who is free to come and go through the cat doors so I can't lock him out. The little critters even moved the but heck no. Woke me up all night last night. Neighbor is not responding to me. Ugh. I'm going to have to get tough....hate confrontation. I bet I'll have 4 cats within the week. Or maybe I already do. Years ago, we had 4 feral kittens born in our garage (actually there were 5, but one was dead). We took the kittens to the vet - they had ringworm and pneumonia, plus their eyes were crusted shut. The 4 cats received treatment and medication. Ended up bottle feeding them. When they were old enough, I took them to the animal shelter, where they told me that they had too many cats and that they would have to be euthanized Well, that wasn't an option, especially after bottle feeding them. So, back home they came and we raised them (along with our ONE). They lived to ripe old ages of 12-15 yrs. Good luck, Frick.