View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 05:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Monday Monday....ok I'm going to complain a little...I'm sorry, hate doing that. My neighbor has kittens...three of em. They have decided they like me better so they are living in my house. I have an indoor/outdoor cat who is free to come and go through the cat doors so I can't lock him out. The little critters even moved their stuff in ....I'm not kidding. 3 little cat toys. They are cute as heck but heck no. Woke me up all night last night. Neighbor is not responding to me. Ugh. I'm going to have to get tough....hate confrontation. I bet I'll have 4 cats within the week. Or maybe I already do.

I have a classic car that I've been trying to sell. It was my late husbands so its hard to get rid of but I just don't use it and can't take care of it. I had it sold on ebay, got the deposit, guy flies out here....decides he doesn't want it. Who does that? I didn't have the heart not to return his deposit. Weenie. And I had 3 other buyers all within 100 bucks of each other. So back to the drawing board.

So ok, none of this is a big deal....I get that. Just irritating. Life is good. The car will sell. I'll deal with my new feline family. Ok one more complaint...since I'm on a roll. I have a really bad back....and I'm finally going to a chiropractor, I have no insurance. I just hope he can do something. Its so draining being in pain all the time and it does effect my mood. Wahhhhhhh. I'm really sorry. Just had to get that out. Buzz kill, I know. No butterflies and sparkles this morning....