View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 09:42 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  
trachemys
Marchia in Aeternum

Well, it no longer bothers me.

Went to visit my sister's new house today. Let's say i went to work at my sister's new house today. Took four toolbags with me.

Nice place! Looks like a nice community. She has enough property to hide the body of her worthless husband if we find that necessary. May be soon.

There was a time when I could not visit her because of my thoughts of violence toward him for the way he's treated her. He straightened up for a while. Now, drinking on the weekends is "OK". Yea, this is the same guy that went through rehab a while back and went on a heroin binge a couple of months ago. I thought she was done with him. She's gotten this house on her own as he's unemployed and worthless. I'm glad she has the house on her own.

We(sis and I) had a productive time, hanging curtains and fixing garage door openers. He had a productive time working on his Masters. He's working on it one-class-at-a-time for thoroughness. Almost 50 YO. Did I mention he's unemployed?

I snipe while I no longer care. She has a great job and a great house all on her own. She no longer needs him. That's what matters to me.

So, he can sit over there with his book while she and I work on the house. I won't call it his "home" as he hasn't a concept of the word. Or a concept of the word "husband". At least, it no longer bothers me.

I hate to see the pain it's causing her. But, she is choosing this path. I can talk all I want and nothing changes. Until she's ready to make it change.

Until then, it no longer bothers me.