View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 09:16 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Woohoo Inpar, sassy, you've got snow! Send a bit our way 24 December, will you please.

Hiya courage !
I've copied the photo to take a closer look Inpar. Robins are just lovely.

Toots, where's the blackbirds? They like to follow too, and check out any soil you may have disturbed for worms. Bless em.
Hope you have a good few days away. Fort William sounds lovely. I hate it when they do that on pc's! I've got an app on my iPad for memos letters, minutes etc and you don't save it. It saves as you go along. Strange but true.

Been taking photos around the village for our web site we are going to have for our village! Took a great one which, for some reason is weird like I've bent the picture! I've got panoramic (or as I keep saying, Panasonic, lol) on the camera, hubby didn't get his new phone, gotta wait 2 weeks , so I took them, but, as usual, not perfect! I thought the 5 camera is good toots, but I'm told the 6 is even better! Bring it on, does it put spires back on the church I cut off.

We went to hemswell market this morning, don't usually go, but just for a change, got some wellies and some more new bird feeders, aluminium, but cheap, don't know how long they'll last, though.

Right, we've had dinnercometea and I could just eat some cake! I haven't got any

Dee, I like the smilie you put on sometimes of , like dunno, hands out. but can't find it, it makes me laugh, I do that constantly. Gesticulate!

Have a nice evening overs, the sun is shining here, quite pleasant. Missing that cake!