View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 12:17 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Courage!!!! Please stay! You can sit next to me! how are you doing? Hugs xx

IP good to hear from you, how's work? Is the new journo settling in ok?

I was sweet the drive yesterday, the edges get quite essay where the wild rabbits flick the dirt around, I had our Robin following me looking for any wee beasties I turned up. Such a cheeky wee fellow.

Mags, that would be sugar in the form of chocolate hun, the only reason I exercise is so that I can continue to indulge my chocolate addiction and not need a seperate postcode (zip code) for my butt! Enjoy your 6 I got mine off the internet just before we went to Italy. Phenomenal camera on it.

I was so upset and annoyed Friday. Having spent all of Tuesday writing an integral part of my latest book and really beginning to hear the voices of my characters and let them run the pages, I did the usual closed it down and Friday went to continue but had not saved it. I searched for an unsaved copy but nothing. I was depressed, angry and just felt like not bothering with the book any more. Finally I pushed myself to rewrite, but of course, trying to force it to follow a specific direction was like trying to force a square peg into a round hole so although the overall effect is that I covered the direction, I felt none of the connection. I need to go over it again and try to get it to flow better. Lesson learned, I will ensure I save whatever, even if it means I have hundreds of copies floating around my computer!

Gson stayed last night and is here until teatime when the rest of our family come for a roast dinner. I love having them all round, the family of my heart.

Zip, apart from going postal about my book, all is grand. We are heading west on Thursday, the wild untamed hills. (Glencoe and Fort William) for a 2 day trip, so looking forward to that