View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 04:34 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
FeelingGreat
Sober since 10th April 2012

Originally Posted by Tansy View Post

My daughter told me I will have to deal with him to protect my son. She is right. SO the nightmare continues. I am so sick of this man I could scream. I am so done with it all now. I cannot stand the sound of his voice but I must somehow continue. If he is allowed to phone me he won't be bothering my kids. My whole day was taken up with sorting out things cos of his previous non action or actions to do with my son's. I cried in the bathroom with frustration over it all and now this I feel like I reached saturation point 15 years ago but there is not peace, no rest from him, no moving on properly unless I can get my kids to BLOCK him.
Hi Tansy, you might have to unblock him but you can keep any conversation with him to a strict minimum. You don't have to listen to his medical problems, you don't have to be his counsellor, you barely even have to engage with whatever he's telling you.
Soon you'll be finished cleaning up the mess he left behind, and he'll get sick of calling you if you don't engage.