View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 03:19 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Tansy

Thank you for all your replies. I rescued the cat yesterday. Exah was asleep or passed out on the sofa during the time I was in the house. He never heard us but I saw him. The TV was booming out too.

Late tonight ( I am in the UK and we were all in bed early with bad colds.) exah phoned one of my sons. He upset him telling him he was dying in hospital. My son came in my room white and shaking. Then my daughter messaged me to tell me he phoned her too. I have exah blocked but now I have had to unblock him cos I saw 2 calls from him had been blocked on my phone. If I'd answered he would not of upset my kids. They won't block him. My son says if he does die he'd feel terrible if he hadn't answered his call. I asked him why? He couldn't say. I said what happens if he died and you were switched off cos you were asleep or in a class? It is not your fault if you cannot take his call. It is not your fault if you do not want to talk to him either. My poor lad is way off getting his head around that. He's still hoping for a miracle

I phoned exah to see exactly what was going on as my son is so upset. He told me he'd been in the hospital 4 days, so it was obviously his evil twin I saw parked on the sofa yesterday. I asked him NOT to phone him anymore about medical matters or tell him he is dying ..even if he is! He is an autistic child not an adult. He agreed. I doubt he will stick to it tho. He proceeded to go on about his health..all drink related stuff he had many times before. He has not noticed the cats have gone.

My daughter told me I will have to deal with him to protect my son. She is right. SO the nightmare continues. I am so sick of this man I could scream. I am so done with it all now. I cannot stand the sound of his voice but I must somehow continue. If he is allowed to phone me he won't be bothering my kids. My whole day was taken up with sorting out things cos of his previous non action or actions to do with my son's. I cried in the bathroom with frustration over it all and now this I feel like I reached saturation point 15 years ago but there is not peace, no rest from him, no moving on properly unless I can get my kids to BLOCK him.