View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 08:44 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

GM O's,

Glee, big congrats on 19 months clean and sober. I so agree that giving is a form of receiving and visa versa. Vulnerability is a good thing and not a sign of weakness (who knew-not me). So many of your posts discuss your involvement with others. You have learned to drop the "I" for the "we" in recovery so wonderfully. Hey, time flies when we are having sober fun!

Mags, well said. Sobriety and recovery has taught me to accept life on life's terms. So many outcomes out of my control. However, how I choose to look at those outcomes is totally mine to own.

Happy "baberaham lincoln" hunting, FBL. Name the movie with the quoted text for a prize.

Hey Sask, this windows update is driving me crazy. It randomly shuts down my laptop and applies the updates...then takes 10 minutes to remove them and tell me that the updates ran into a problem. Ideas?

RZ, I still can't get the pic of the Itch Man all boozed up...haha, yikes...all in one thoughts. Kidding, IM,...kinda.

Congrats on the 912, wwg.

Just wrapped the deal for our party venue. AA traditions did not allow for me to look for a charity or donation angle, however, I did play the non-profit card. Very cool place and down from $240 to $65 for the day. I am looking for a costume idea...any out there? I'm guessing that Foster Grant would be inappropriate?

Well, I must get moving. I have a mtg in MD...no, not with the Pontiff...

Hi to all others...have a good one.

Carlos