View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Tansy

I think I have just about had it with all things alcoholic related. I can hardly bear to read here anymore I am so bone weary of it all. It's depressing.The no contact I have had with exah has lasted but then my daughter phoned to say he has nearly starved two of our cats to death. It was the only two he had to look after, he doted on them but he has not fed them. He is too busy drinking himself to death and tbh that what he wants.

My son broke the door down to get in the house to feed them ( exah was in but too drunk to wake up at 2 pm in the afternoon) and took one cat with him. He is in a rental with my daughters and has 3 there already. His landlord said no more. Mine said none at all.

The remaining cat I have to go and collect tomorrow to give to a kind friend. It's that or leave her to starve and I cannot do that. She is old and lovely and she does not deserve this treatment. I do not want to see exah. I do not want to go there. I do not want to argue the toss over the fact he did not feed the cats for over a week. He will lie. I am so sick of his lies I could scream. I know he did not feed them as the can of food was the same one my daughter left open on the counter over a week before and the same tins were unopened in the cupboard. She checked today. However he can argue black is white. He will be verbally abusive. I have no option but to go and get the poor cat. My daughter is going too to help me crate her. After tomorrow I am never speaking to him again. I have told my son's that is it. We are bringing my son's bike back here at the same and all contact ceases. I don't know when I will come back to read here. I need a break from it all.