View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 08:51 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
BlueFairy

Pretty good day

I guess hearing all your stories it made me more mindful of the good things of the day today. Had a pretty good day at work, had some very positive feedback on my work and actually forced myself to take a break -- in my 30 or so years of working I've never been a big fan of the break but I've realized that in my recovery with the fatigue being what it is I Need to. Got home and took a nap, no one was home for an hour or so after that and the house was nice and quiet. Started making dinner even though I was really hungry and wanted to just heat up some leftovers and spent some time just sitting in the backyard. Just sitting, hanging out with the cats-- very strange for me but very nice. Then the emmy's were on and I hung out on these boards during commercials and boring stuff lol. I think I really need to start thinking about more resting until I'm recovered, both physically and mentally-- slow down some. It's hard for me but seems to be worth it. Now I'm gonna go get my vitamins together and watch Fear the Dead! :-)