View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 11:02 PM
  # 410 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hey North! Good to shee you! Hubby has been lishp texting me shince I did my tooth! ( shwine that he ish!)
25 anniversary ? Wow you guys must be doing something right! So what.. Do you now get 2 anniversaries? Hubby & I celebrate our first date anniversary and ( if we remember..oops!) our wedding anniversary, 7 years apart.
Gilmer I managed to get the tooth build up, I have some sensitivity still so I need to keep a check on it, in case there is a hole, otherwise it's fine. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I lost the sane tooth on the other side so do most of my chewing on that remaining tooth.

Enough of me! How about your meet up today!!! I feel like I know you so well from our personal contacts and of course Sass and I had a wonderful day together so I am sure you guys will enjoy your day.

Marcher, I wasn't sure when your mam. was, so thanks for reminding. I hope all goes well and the results are good.
How is your friends husband? Let's hope this has shocked him into seeking help and getting his life in order. How do you feel she will manage through this?

We how is C doing?

Duff how is your wee dog, fully recovered? What is the situation now with the neighbours hellhounds?

Oneday? How is Barkley and Seraph? How are you doing?

Mesoso are you still keeping an occasional look in?

I haven't heard from Mick but see the occasional post from Shoes on FB.

Hugs all x