View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 03:28 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
letitgo

Originally Posted by KeyofC View Post
I think I get a good night sleep or apparently I do. I don't recall dreaming, waking up, or even turning over. My deal is I just stay so run down feeling. I wake up as tired as when I go to bed. Shew it's exhausting to feel so sluggish!
Seems like most are doing well! I should've joined this group initially since my quit date is July 20, but new to the site I didn't know. I've adopted you anyway so no worries! Coming up on two months Friday! Relieved and cautious.
I had to message my soon to be sister in law and explain why I couldn't attend her bachelorette party. I'm just too young yet in sobriety to risk being in that "partying" environment. I told her that too and told her I was an alcoholic. As to no surprise she knew and had assumed I had quit drinking. She understood tho.
I told her I would be testing myself enough in October going to the wedding and reception. I haven't had strong urges, but I'm staying very guarded for when I do.
Sobriety is so important to me I can't let myself down that way.
Have a great hump day!
If anyone is struggling we have our hands extended to help you up! You're worth it! Don't give up on yourself. You deserve peace and happiness and to be the you you were meant to be! ((Hug)) to everyone!
Great post KeyofC! I hope you have a great hump day as well!!

I also like posting around and checking out other classes and groups.