View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 02:58 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Cbf123

Originally Posted by letitgo View Post
CBF. Congtats on the baby!! We have had many of sleepless nights but drinking and being hungover only made it worse. The screaming made me very irritable at times. Its good to share the baby duties and take breaks. Mine never came with a manual. I hope your baby did its good to experiance new things. I have been peed, vomited and pooped on so i no longer have any shame.

Hope your tests go well!
Back home now and is 4:50am and i am wide awake. I did fall asleep at 9:45 but i would like more the 6 hours. I should go for a walk or something. My kids are sleeping through the night and I am not.
Oh well. Have a great day!

Thanks, Letitgo - a big part of me not wanting to drink anymore is my daughter. I too found myself struggling to cope with the night times at first, and being worse for wear made things a lot worse. I'd get irritated and angry (not violent though!!) and it wasn't fair on my wife or our baby. These days she's a lot better through the night (well, mostly anyway), but it's a lot easier to do anything without a load of booze to get in the way.

I hope your sleeping pattern gets back to normal again soon!