View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 07:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cricket123

He has me off balanced again

Even thought STBXAH has moved out, he still has managed to have me question things. I put my expensive camera in my car so it would not go with him when he moved. Well it was there last I knew.

Yesterday the cable guy came and packed up AH's cable boxes that he had to send back and gave me new. I was sending them to AH through son.

Well I had son over for diner (also I have been working a lot) last night and in the middle of dinner son had to see the neighbor who he works for and went over there. And in comes ah and my daughter. He wanted to take his cable boxes almost insisted on taking the wireless receiver and a wireless box which I just got which I said no. Well this morning I realized my camera was not in the car. So I think did I take it in and I said no because he still has access to the house. So tonight I'm looking around and can't find it.

So here is my problem did he take it? He had keys to that car. Or did I not lock it somewhere/or when? I'm pretty sure it was there last night when I got home(95% sure) but I was rushed to get home and cook dinner.

I hate this he does just enought stuff that keeps be guessing and again his word against mine.

UGGG!!!!!!