Thread: Update...
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 07:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Florence,
The case involved a DUI, child endangerment and bail violations.
He had pending charges from over a year ago, was arrested on the above matters and had the kids with him (thanks Court in my state for continuing to support his parental rights) so now he's got a whole lot more charges.
I'm frankly having a difficult time wanting to cooperate with having the kids do any more speaking to anyone about their feelings on the matter.
Child Protective Services wants to interview them yet again but given their level of uselessness for years I'm not subjecting the kids to that.
Ultimately if the Prosecutor says I have to provide the kids for the trial I will but the victim advocate agrees it's insane.
The Defense yes is the one who subpoenaed them but the Prosecutor feels they'll be helpful for the case in his view too. So it's just a mess.
The kids are doing ok ish and don't need any more focus on their dads insanity.
My hope is it pleads out too Lexie.
In the meantime we are living life and xAH isn't the focus day and night...
The whole trial nonsense is just ridiculous.
It's not right to drag kids into it and frankly if the courts had protected my kids for the years I've asked them to and listened to me prior to this, the kids wouldn't have been in a position to be in a car w his drunk...

Anyway enough of that... XAH is a moron. Kids will be ok. He isn't seeing them these days and that's just as well. So all is ok...