View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
nyala

Hello and welcome PHRD,

Angd - sending warm thoughts your way

Amp - We were on the same continent - Yay !

Thanks for all your posts everyone, I read them all this week, but life was too hectic to get around to posting.

I'm a week or so off three months and looking forward to breaking through that - I can feel a definite improvement in well being - a very deep layer of negative self belief, just feels like it is slowly starting to give way. I'm not automatically closing down thoughts as they emerge, but challenging them instead.

I am under no illusions that this remains very early days - but nevertheless it is worth noting.

In other news, business is at last picking up ( see June Class for my theories why this may be the case), but again, this is further reward for some serious shovelling over the last six months. Once again, it seems so much less daunting when sober.

Its 3:50am - another long Friday night done and dusted.

Mrs Fradley has left 3/4 of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc in the fridge. I have no desire to touch it, nor do I feel the need to pour it away.

She has no idea what is going on though as she suggested I have a glass with her earlier today to 'celebrate my abstinence'.

I think this sort of thing is one of the many reasons I love her.

Keep well everyone

Fradley