View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:50 PM
  # 455 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

BD - I'm sorry you had to experience that. What an intrusion. I hope whomever did that gets past whatever motivated them to do that. My top two guesses are drugs and jackassery...or a combination thereof.

Conquest - I'm glad the presentation went well. I'm sure you wowed them and laid down some quality education.

Still sick, but it's not too bad. I went to work today, and naturally the day when I wanted to take it easy turned out to be completely ridiculous. I had to be pretty assertive with a few people, and it was tiring, but it ended up fine, and I don't think they'll be back for more anytime soon.

My daughter's birthday is on Friday, and her party's on Saturday. She's super excited that it's her birthday week, and so am I. I'll be bringing cupcakes to school for her birthday, and starting tomorrow I'll leave little gifts in front of her door each morning. We are renting a bouncy house for the party, over which she will completely lose her mind. Gotta order the cake too. She wants chocolate. Girl with good taste.

I hope everyone has a good night.