Thread: Today
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 11:23 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Bonaqua

Good morning!

Again thank you all so much, I am quite speechless in regards to the support I have received here. You are all making so much sence to me.

@kamm Your post made me think when you ask how I look back on the last 5 years. You are right, there are very few good memories. Divorce, sale of our house, bad financial times and so on. I realy dont think about it, because that meens that I have to face the fact that a huge part of these events was caused by my alcahol abuse..

@NestWasEmpty Thank you! Im kicking the AV hard Amazing job on 10 years +!!

@FrankLapidas Thank you! I will hang around and keep you updated as much as I can

@firstymer I know what you meen, late last night when my mind was getting kind of obsessed with the thought of something to drink, I went out to the garage where I have hidden a **** load of empty bottles. And just stared at them, I could not think of anyting else then: "This is insane.." You are completly right. 5 or 15 years does not realy matter. I need to change this now. Thank you!

@lessgravity It sounds like you to have a lot to be happy for in your life! Im pulling for you to man, lets do this!