Thread: Still craving
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Misc72

Still craving

You all helped me stay sober over the weekend when I was urging bad, worse urge in two years. However today it is back with a vengeance. I don't want to feel this way but I can't stop thinking about a bottle of wine with some cheese and grapes would help relax me and help me get through the difficult problems in my life. I know it won't solve them but I miss the feeling of euphoria and escape. Please help me know better. I am extremely angry and disappointed at myself for trying to justify a bottle of wine.I've even Considered doing it in private so I don't let anyone down. If I drink again with my alcoholic husband we would be right back where we were. Feeling desparate hopeless depressed majorly disappointed and I cannot stop crying. Have had a major falling out with my inlaws over stupid **** they did. I should be stronger but my emotions are uncontrollable and have a fricking strangle hold on me. I decided to black out my room and go into isolation until this passes. I'm good for nothing today!!!