View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 03:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

Originally Posted by 9111111 View Post
Box, I'm so sorry. I'm watching my parents age, so can relate to your experience. Seeing someone become frail is like watching them fade and slip away while there seems to be so little that we can do.

Calling the doc for an appointment is a very good thing to do. You are in my thoughts.
I can't believe I'm watching this happen. I thought maybe swimmers ear but I don't believe it is swimmers ear. I asked him if he had a head ache n he said yes, it's in the back where he smashed his head. He's also limping very badly n I wonder if he broke his hip or something when he dropped the bike in gravel. We were not going fast at all. He was not drunk.

I am literally watching his gears slip. I feel like I'm going from wife to care taker n then no one in the end. I'm calling Dr today n telling him we need to get a CT scan n an xray on his hips to make sure he didn't break something. He would not tell me if he felt excruciating pain so I have to be one step ahead of him. He doesn't know about the xray but he knows about the CT scan. He said he would not go through another brain surgery. So, if he does have fluid, he's going to sign his death warrant. Ugh