View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 07:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

He's Not Doing Well

What a day. Things just seem to be getting worse with him n it's not the alcohol. I mean, yea, what alcohol he does drink makes him worse memory wise but... I think it's more than that.

His ears are draining a clear fluid n I'm wondering if he's got fluid on his brain again?! We dealt with It after the accident n He was cleard from the Neuro in Feb 2014. But could it happen again?! I'm afraid to find out but if I don't have it checked n something was terribly wrong, I'd never forgive myself if something bad happened.

He's forgetting a lot. He's mixing up things that happened on different days. He's wobbly, dizzy n very sore but he hasn't been to the gym in months! His leg is also not cooperating with him. Its been like that since the accident but, it's getting notiably worse in the last 2 months. He's calling the dogs the other's names n couldn't remember his nephew's name today.

He slept all last night. I came home from work n went to bed. We slept til 1pm. Got up n went for a ride on the bike (oh... Didn't I tell you all? We have a new Night Train). He was fine. He did not drink! We ended up dumping the bike 2 Times today n had a horrible butt clenching ride home n I asked him, what on earth is the matter with you?! He said, I don't know but something is wrong! I told him he should have told me n He said he couldn't cuz the bike needed brought home. I told him we could have had it towed.

So this is where we are n man, I'm scared for him n how this has changed our whole marriage. I knew life wouldn't be the same if he survived. Its hard n I feel like it's only going to get worse. I think were slowly heading towards the end. He'll never recover memory wise n with what he does drink, it's only a matter of time til he forget who I am. I don't know why I'm writing. I don't really need advice because I know what I'm doing. I guess my heart just hurts seeing him so frail.