Thread: More pills
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 04:47 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Jeff I agree with you in your response. When I started having all these problems I just wanted doctors to 'fix' me, someway somehow. I was young. And suicidally depressed but had no idea why. I have a much better idea now (thanks SR) and also realise that a doctor can't fix your life necessarily, all they can do is help - or not- as the case may be. I'm not anti medication or anything although I have bought in to a few conspiracy theories over the years briefly (big pharma etc). I try to believe that only roughly half the world is corrupt these day's, but probably more if my immediate circle is anything to go by. Thats a whole another conversation but good people are hard to find and I believe that I know the reason why now. Hard found and easily hurt.

I don't know if you read about my stress rash but I got a tablet once that cleared it up, there was a temporary doctor at the clinic who looked in a book of plant based medicine and prescribed it. Many times I requested the name of it since but was told the records weren't computerized then. So I gave up, I haven't been able to wear a t-shirt in a decade (it's really horrible looking and makes me extra self conscious on top of everything) which in itself would be a cross to bear if only for the dull climate here (there's a small silver lining everywhere). Also I had tablets before that work great for my gastro acid reflux problem (both of these long term physical ailments are caused by stress) but I know a home remedy also, plus eating a little often keeps it at bay for a while.

And Saskia, I know what you did there. Ok, if you want to make me 'angry' in a hurry then question my motives around my kid I get a lot of that in real life also (wtf? why is that a thing). It pisses me off after all that we've been through already, so well done there.